Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   JOIN IPA!
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Passing of Lew Thomason 1 G. RUDOFF Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Funeral/Interment Arrangements for Captain Lewis A. Thomason Miami Dade Police Department, Retired   There will be a private family interment at the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, South Florida National Cemetery on Friday October 25, 2013.       Friends & Colleagues Memorial   There will be a memorial celebration of Lew’s life on Wednesday October 30, 2013 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at the Miami Elks Lodge #948, 10301 SW 72nd Street, Miami, Florida 33173.   In lieu of flowers, the family requests that any donations be made to your favorite charity.  Questions can be directed to region43@ipa-usa.org /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
by G. RUDOFF
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Happy Labr Day Sept 2013 and Info 0 G. RUDOFF Dear Region 43 Members,  HAPPY LABOR DAY...Our next General Membership meeting will be held on Thursday October  24, 2013, at the PBA Hall, 10680 NW 25 St Miami.  Social Hour will begin at 6:30 PM with free beer and pizza as usual.  The meeting will begin at 7:30 PM.  This is our election meeting and all Region officers will be standing for election.  WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RUN FOR SECRETARY/TREASURER or for one of those offices as separately.  If you are interested, please let me know. I, along with several other board members will be in Europe between now and the meeting.  I will not return until 5 days before the meeting, so my usual reminder will be going out later than usual. During my absence from September9th to October 20th, 2013, any matters that must be handled personally should be directed to 1st Vice President Jerry Rudoff gar_mia@yahoo.com (Please note the Underline character  between gar and mia.)  I will still be available by email, but access to the net may be spotty during my trip. See you in October. Lew   Lewis A Thomason, PresidentRegion 43, IPA-USAAssociate Secretary for Francelewipa43@aol.com786-413-2852
by G. RUDOFF
Monday, September 2, 2013
Region 43 General Meeting 0 G. RUDOFF - Thursday September 24, 2015 - Fall General Membership Meeting: at PBA Hall, 6:30pm Social Hour, meeting starts at 7:00pm Join us of pizza and brew..jerry
by G. RUDOFF
Saturday, June 6, 2015
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal